Unsaid


Moments pass by…. Moments come by and make those imprints.

Time call for you….Time is what I want with you and those unsaid stories.

Wondering about truth… wondering you to be the truth and those unseen
dreams.

Speechless yet smiling…Speechless and listening alot and those hidden words.

Feelings stuck in me ... Feelings stuck with you and those moments filled
with love.

Seeing those eyes. Seeing me in them and those never ending desires.

Dreams that whispered about you. Dreams that had visited you and those
unknown wishes.

Love didn’t know me..Love knows me now and those vibes of faith.

Moments calls for that time when I am wondering and speechless about those
feeling of seeing dreams of love ……

Upasna...

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Searching...

Unconditionally

Walking Few Miles ..